NHS Southern Health

Youth Mental Health & Wellbeing

This webpage has been created by members of Southern health NHS Foundation Trust’s Youth Board in partnership with Unloc. Please explore & we hope you find the information useful.

Where to go for help


All of our treatments are available free of charge on the NHS for people aged 16 and over, who are registered with a GP in the areas of Hampshire shown on this map.

ChatHealth 11-19

  • Send text messages about any health or wellbeing issue you want advice on to the school nurses who make up the ChatHealth advisor team.
  • Get advice within one working day.

Hampshire: 07507 332160
Monday to Friday from 8.30 am – 4.30 pm (excluding bank holidays).


More Places to Get Support

Don't forget to reach out to


Find a family member you trust to share your experiences with.


Share how you are feeling with friends. Good friends will want to help support you.

School, College or University

Find out who's job it is to support students mental health. They will be trained to listen & help you get the support you need. 


Your GP or family doctor can offer treatment and advice for your mental health. If you are unhappy with their advice you can get a second opinion.