Brought to you by:
FREE WEBINAR – VIA ZOOM THURSDAY 11TH FEBRUARY, 4:30-6:00PM Self-Care & Covid-19
Join other young people from across Hampshire & the New Forest to chat mental health, wellbeing, looking after yourself & Covid-19. This opportunity is open to everyone whatever your experience with mental health.
Who is it for?
Whatever your have felt during the pandemic. Whatever your experience with mental health. This webinar is for everyone who wants to learn more about mental health, wellbeing and how to look after themselves during the pandemic.
What to expect?
- Before the event you will be sent an invite including a zoom link and full agenda.
- You will not have access to video or microphone features during the webinar but the chat & poll functions will be open to use and engage in the activities.
- Hear from members of Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust’s Youth Board about how they designed this event.
- Anonymous Q&A
- Polls to share ‘How have you been feeling during the pandemic?’
- Take part with other young people from across Hampshire and the New Forest.
- Hear how other people have been feeling and things they have done to help themselves feel good.
- Share your tips on staying healthy during Covid-19 and find out what things other people have been doing.
- Find out about the support available locally for young people struggling with their mental health.
How to join?
Click the button below to register to attend now!
Please note: More dates for the webinar series will be released soon….