Aged 16-25? Want to get noticed, put your ideas into action and make your mark?
The Young Entrepreneurs Challenge—brought to you by Verizon and Unloc—is an annual event centred around finding the best young talent across Europe.
If you’re 16–25 and have a fresh and innovative tech-led idea, The Young Entrepreneurs Challenge could help you get your business off the ground—or if you’ve already launched, boost it to the next level.
Last year’s finalists’ ideas included:
- Wind turbines powered by the airflow of passing vehicles
- Zero-waste edible biofilm to replace plastic in the silage process
- An app and tablet that separates waste at the point of disposal
- Tech that extracts eco-friendly cellulosic fibres from potato waste for use in fashion
- Home-compostable 3D-printed filaments made from algae and waste cooking oils to reduce single-use plastics in the medical industry
This is an amazing opportunity for those young people who an idea for a businesses or who have launched already and need a next level chance to optimise and further their idea!
Need some more information? not a problem information!
Sign up for our Information evening on Thursday 30th November all the information you need is down below!