Aged 16 – 24? Live in London? Want to make a difference where you live? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
What is the Youth Board?
The London Mayor’s Fund convened their Youth Board in 2015. Since then, the Youth Board has been crucial in shaping the vision and aims to:
- Represent the interests and views of young people by helping us ensure that our programmes are high quality and in line with their needs.
- Generate ideas and new ways of bringing young people to the heart of MFL by providing advice on matters relating to them.
- Ensuring the voice of young Londoners is heard by helping us to create communications content, attend events, and represent young people.
This opportunity to give your voice and be a changemaker within the London area is not one to miss!
Why should I join?
- You’ll get to meet like-minded young Londoners who want to make a difference both from within our organisation and across London
- You’ll learn how charitable organisations work
- You’ll represent young Londoners through our programmes and campaigns
- You’ll develop improve and learn skills like collaborative working, public speaking, and self-confidence
- You’ll have access to unique training & networking opportunities
- You’ll receive a personalised endorsement at the end of your term – for use in applications
Deadline 12pm on Wednesday 23rd August 2023!
For more information click the button below!