Are you aged 11 -18 years old and have a passion for supporting others?
The Diana Award Mentoring Programme will be delivering an amazing ONLINE WORK EXPERIENCE event from Monday 10th July to Friday 14th July 2023.
The programme will consist of fifteen online sessions and panel discussions and provide insight into the world of work.
· Sessions will be delivered between 9:30 and 13:00.
· Panels will be delivered between 14:00 and 15:30.
· Sessions will be delivered as Zoom webinars.
· Sessions will last around an hour and will be facilitated by The Diana Award Mentoring Programme Team and our professional volunteer mentors.
Over the last two years, over 1300 young people have participated in this online Work Experience project. The project improved their transferrable careers skills, knowledge of routes to education, employment and training, and confidence.
· 95% told the project that they know which skills they need to reach their career ambitions
· 93% told the project that they feel confident in using these skills to reach their career ambitions
· 90% told the project that they felt hopeful about their career pathway
Participants must be aged between 11-18 (inclusive) during the week. Those who turn 11 or 19 during the week are welcome.
If you are interested in volunteering to take part in this, use the form below to receive further information by Friday 9th June 2023.