Solent NHS Trust Sexual Health Service is redesigning it’s website (www.letstalkaboutit.nhs.uk) to help support young people living in Portsmouth, Southampton, Hampshire and Isle of Wight to access the best information when it comes to sexual health.
We would love you to help us redesign the Let’s Talk About It website!
You are invited to spend the morning telling us what you like, what needs changing & your ideas & suggestions for making the website better. We want your help to make sure the website is easy to use, has all the information that you – or someone else your age – would want to know, and is accessible to all.
Why join a workshop?
- Help make sure the website provides the best information for young people
- Actively shape what the website looks like, the information available & help people receive
- Gain insight into decision making in the NHS
- Meet other like minded young people
- Free lunch during the workshop
- Receive x2 free cinema vouchers for taking part
Need to knows
- There is space for upto 10 young people per workshop.
- Each workshop will last for 4hrs with breaks & lunch. Free lunch will be provided.
- Your travel costs to and from the workshop will be refunded (public transport only).
- You only need to attend 1 workshop. Pick the workshop according to the age you will be on the date of the workshop. If you are 16 years old you have the choice to attend either the 13-16 date or the 16-20 date depending on your preference.
Aged 13-16 – Saturday 9th October, 9:30am-1:30pm, Portsmouth Guildhall, Upper Second Floor
Aged 16-20 – Saturday 16th October, 9:30am-1:30pm, Portsmouth Guildhall, Upper Second Floor