Do you have a passion for working with children and young people?
Frontline have a created an amazing opportunity for you to get involved in insight days around Social Work and the important elements of what to expect within the sector.
Come along to a virtual insight day to find out more about a career in social work and to build knowledge and understanding of what the role of a social worker is.
Throughout the three-hour session you will:
- Learn about what it means to be a social worker.
- Explore the role and key skills of a social worker through interactive workshops.
- Meet social work professionals, who will share their honest experiences.
- Understand and reflect on diversity and difference, and why they are so important in social work.
To ensure that children’s social workers can provide the best support possible for children and families, we believe that the profession should reflect the diversity of the families they work with.
As part of Frontline’s commitment to diversity and inclusion, they have reserved several insight days for individuals from racialised minority backgrounds only. For all insight days, we also strongly encourage applications from individuals from lower socio-economic backgrounds.
By attending an insight day, you will sent an information pack that will include resources to support you with your next step towards a career in social work.
Please be advised that these events are not suited for those hoping to begin the Frontline programme in July 2023.
- Thursday 15 June
- Wednesday 5 July
- Tuesday 18 July – (Priority for racialised minority ethnic applicants)