Calling all 10-24 year olds who have a passion for making a difference? Would you benefit from support from the #iwill Movement? Are you able to commit to being an #iwill Ambassador?
Young people aren’t just the leaders of tomorrow. We have the energy, skills and ideas to change society and the environment for a better today.
Too often society fails to listen to young people’s views and recognise our ability to make a positive difference.
What is the aim of an #iwill Ambassador?
- Lead and influence strategic decisions and share ideas to achieve the vision of the #iwill Movement by attending online and in-person meetings and events
- Demonstrate the #iwill Movement’s impact through your social action and lived experiences
- Encourage and inspire young people in your community to take their first steps in social action
- Work with partners, organisations and young people to equip and enable young people to shape and lead change in their own lives and communities, this could include campaigning and directly influencing government and decision makers.
- Encourage organisations in your network to sign up to the Power of Youth Charter, which demonstrates their commitment to young people.
- Encourage young people to join the #iwill Movement and make a positive impact in their communities
- Support #iwill activities including the annual Power of Youth Day and #iwill week.
What will they receive?
Successful applicants will receive support, training and development from the #iwill Movement. We will work closely with them to help showcase their work and also help them achieve their social action goals.
Applications close 11th June at 11:59pm