We have an exciting opportunity to join our Youth Independent Advisory
Group across Hampshire and the Isle of Wight
We are looking for people aged 14-25 years old from a range of diverse
backgrounds to discuss in a safe environment their views and experiences of
Your role will include speaking with friends and others aged 10-25, the
opportunity to scrutinise areas of policing, to contribute to strategic
planning and work towards increasing trust and confidence between young
people and the police.
What do I get out of it?
- A chance to influence
- policing decisions
- Make a difference for young
- Gain experience in policing
- New skills
- Training given
- Expenses covered
- Make friends
What is the commitment?
- One year, could be longer if you wish
- 6 meetings per year, plus consultation in your community
- Present findings to police boards, Police and Crime Commissioner and Youth Commission