On Monday 5th June
If you require a more condensed version of this page please select the specific section you require;
You will be physically in college attending a tutor session to plan and prepare for the week ahead. This will be with your normal tutor, another member of Hills staff, or someone from the Unloc team. We will tell you everything you need to know in this session.
In two teams within your tutor group, you have been set the challenge to raise £200 as a minimum for a chosen charity. As you come up with ways to raise the money, think back to why you’re doing this challenge, and how your contribution can make a difference!
We can’t wait to see the impact that you have on your chosen charity!
Take a look at the roles below and decide who in your team is best placed to carry out each of the team roles. You will be asked about this in the Project Plan form below.
Project Plan to be completed on Monday 5th June
This form is to be completed (one per team) during your Monday tutor session.
As you come up with your project plan, think about the following:
- What is your team’s goal and approach?
- Do you have a timeline/schedule in mind?
- How are you communicating as a team?
- Who are some of the stakeholders you need to work with? How will you approach them?
- Does your team need to acquire any permissions from authorities? For example, if you want to book a room/put up a stall somewhere, you would need to ask the appropriate people for permission before doing so.