Aged 18-25? Do you have the experience and passion to guide our work, so that we can empower more children and young people through the arts, culture and creativity?
Artswork’s Trustees work collectively as a Board and take decisions at formal
board meetings. These usually take place four times per year, either online or
in London or Southampton.
If you are aged 18 – 25 you have an amazing opportunity to apply for a trustee position within Artworks to help shape the Arts in your area!
Qualities Artswork are looking for in their trustees;
- Passion for Artswork’s mission to enrich and transform the lives of children and young people.
- Commitment to the legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities of trusteeship.
- Willingness to put time and effort into the trustee role, contributing actively
- and constructively to discussions.
- Good, independent judgement.
- Respect for others, whatever their background, abilities or lifestyle.
If you would like to sign up for more information please see the pack below!