Living or studying in Hampshire or the New Forest?
Want to help us improve Health & Wellbeing Services for young people locally?
What is the Youth Board?
It’s a way for young people aged 12-21, in Hampshire and the New Forest, to share their thoughts and experiences on key issues with Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust.
• Share your ideas and help design Mental Health and Wellbeing events that will be shared with local schools, colleges and universities throughout 2021-22
• Support the design of ‘Careers in the NHS’ events. Tell us what NHS careers you would like to know more about!
• Identify what can be done to better support young people’s mental health and wellbeing locally in your area
What do I get out of being a Member of the Youth Board?
• Meet other committed young people from across Hampshire and the New Forest
• Opportunities to make a real difference – influence decision making within Southern Health and see actions as the outcome of your feedback, ideas and opinions
• See how Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust operates and explore potential career paths with Southern Health
• Show your commitment and skills on your CV or UCAS application!
Meeting Dates via Zoom 4:30 – 6pm
• Meeting 1 : Thursday 21st October 2021
• Meeting 2: Thursday 25th November 2021
• Winter Celebration – TBD December 2021
• Meeting 3: Monday 17th January 2022
• Meeting 4: Monday 28th February 2022
• Meeting 5: Monday 4th April 2022
• Meeting 6: Monday 9th May 2022
• Summer Celebration: TBD June 2022
Contact Youth Board Coordinator Larissa via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am Friday 15th October 2021