Are you passionate about the climate and environment and want to demonstrate your ability to influence an organisation’s decision-making?
Do you think you can bring fresh, vital perspectives to help shape the future direction of an organisation that is vital to the nation?
Do you want to develop knowledge and skills that will set you in good stead for employment opportunities for further opportunities?
What does the Fellowship Programme include?
The voluntary 12-month programme can be completed alongside your studies or work and includes:
- A four module digital training programme
- Three in-person professional development training days (subject to Covid-19 restrictions)
- Management of one 3-6 month social innovation project (SIP)
- Bi-monthly professional mentoring sessions to deepen your learning
- Attendance at Advisory Groups / Regional Advisory Boards with the option to join as a full member at the end of your Fellowship
- Certification, awards and accreditation relevant to the role
Find Out More & Apply
Find out more by clicking here. Applications close on 25th September.